Services for Family Businesses
We at the Key Resources are experts in family businesses
and can help you with your challenges. We accomplish this,
either working as an individual consultant, or as a multidisciplinary
team. When appropriate, we will also work with your advisors,
for example, your accountant, or lawyer. Teamwork leads to
better and more cost effective services. Here are some of
the most common problems that clients call us about:
- Succession planning
- Choosing the next generation leader or leaders
- Developing sibling teams in the succeeding generations
- Managing conflict among family members
- Making fair decisions regarding compensation of family
- Developing outside boards of directors and advisors
- Holding family retreats and developing family council
- Developing Family Councils
- Developing Family Employment Guidelines: a key to meritocracy and success
- Managing Family Conflict
- Developing Leadership in All Generations
- Succession Planning
- What's on your mind? How to make the new brain science practical in our families, our businesses, and ourselves
- Family Councils: an important structure for managing conflict and getting to agreements
- Use of selves: what our genograms tell us about how we live, love and work
Learn More About...
Owner Managed Businesses
With you, we can develop many options for success. For these,
or any other family business issues, Call
Us at Key Resources.
Presentations & Customized Programs
We provide a wide variety of trainings and programs suited
to virtually any family business environment. We can also
custom-tailor these services to meet your unique needs. Below
is a sample of our most popular offerings.
"Love and Money: the Keys to Success"
"Getting Along in the Business When You're Family"
Succession and Leadership
"Leadership From the Inside Out"
"Leadership: What to Look for in the Next Generation"
"Raising Healthy, Responsible Kids"
Family Issues and Meetings
"Family Dynamics in Family Firms: Three Keys to Success"
"Managing Conflict Constructively in Family Businesses"
"Planning and Running a Family Business Retreat"
"Running Successful Family Meetings"
"How to Work Successfully with your Spouse"
Strategic Planning and Team Building
"Running Successful Management Meetings with Family
"Building Executive Teams: the Keys to Sharing Leadership"
"Successful Strategic Planning"
"Developing Effective Boards"
"Balancing Ownership and Family Priorities"
to learn more about what we can do for your business
"Jane is a family business resource we have counted on
over the past few years, in times of distress and challenge,
as well as peace and success. We couldn't, and wouldn't want
to navigate family business issues that crop up regularly
without benefit of her. "